January sixpence ˣ eco tote
“It’s become clear to me: this is [still] not my time.”
Mother-approved. 😬 Do you accept this sacred union of form and function depicting former vice president and current pariah Mike Pence? (totes)
- Econscious tote bag in black with open main compartment
- 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill, 8 oz/yd² weight
- Certifications: OEKO-TEX Standard 100, PETA-Approved Vegan, OCS, and GOTS
- Direct-to-garment (DTG) front print measures 9.5 x 9.5 in, with eco-friendly water-based inks
- Measures 16 × 14.5 × 5 in, 30-lb weight limit
- 1 in wide dual straps, 24.5 in length
- Machine-washable item (see full DTG care instructions and suggestions)
- Blank product components sourced from Vietnam
- U.S. shipping via Printful: $3.99 first item, $2 next item (see shipping info)
This print-on-demand (POD) item is made especially for you, so fulfillment takes a bit longer. Creating with POD helps reduce overproduction; thanks for making mindful purchases! Actual products may vary slightly from images or digital mockups that simulate art, shape, or material; quality control is always a priority.
scene-stitcher by Justin Gibson combines cross stitch and pop cultch with three guiding threads: comical, practical, radical.