grape expectations ˣ cotton T-shirt
“Here’s an easy way to figure out if you’re in a cult: If you’re wondering whether you’re in a cult, the answer is yes.”
$15.00 – $21.00
(swirls) It’s giving notes of… culty. 🧃 The OG laced drink was actually grape Flavor Aid, but hey, capitalism really popped off:
- Bella + Canvas regular fit unisex T-shirt in selection of 3
flavorscolors (availability will vary, organic version + colors here!)
- 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton + 1% polyester (heather prism colors) or 52% cotton + 48% polyester (heather color)
- Pre-shrunk fabric feels soft and lightweight (4.2 oz/y²) with some stretch, side-seamed construction, and shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Direct-to-garment (DTG) front print measures 12 x 12 in, with eco-friendly water-based inks
- Machine-washable apparel (see full DTG care instructions and suggestions)
- Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the U.S.
- U.S. shipping via Printful: $4.69 first item, $2.20 next item (see shipping info)
This print-on-demand (POD) item is made especially for you, so fulfillment takes a bit longer. Creating with POD helps reduce overproduction; thanks for making mindful purchases! Actual products may vary slightly from images or digital mockups that simulate art, shape, or material; quality control is always a priority.
scene-stitcher by Justin L. Gibson combines cross stitch and pop cultch with three guiding threads: comical, practical, radical.